Why Buy from Aiken's Own Master Chevrolet Cadillac? The Master Difference
Though not as important as the vehicle itself, a dealership weighs heavily in the buying process. Choosing the wrong dealership results in money lost, time wasted, driving unease and plenty frustration; choose the right dealership and you can bypass all the less than desirable steps of purchasing a vehicle and instead effortlessly connect with your dream car. That right dealership is Master Chevrolet Cadillac.
|Nuzzled comfortably in the dynamic Aikens center, we keep drivers about their day-to-day routine--whether that's heading to work or spending a Saturday afternoon at Hopelands Garden--with our robust new Chevrolet and Cadillac model and used vehicle inventories. And so you can additionally travel with confidence now and miles down the line, we are additionally home to a range of helpful centers geared to help you afford and care for your vehicle with no reservations. However, in case you needed more reasons to consider choosing us for all your car needs, we encourage you to take these things into consideration:|
Top Ten Reasons to Choose Master Chevrolet Cadillac
- Founded in 1937, we have been in the business for a considerable amount of time and have no intention of going anywhere.
- Family-owned and operated for over four decades, we apply our family values to our business, treating you less like a customer and more like a member of our extended family.
- We have won a number of awards for our customer devotion, including first and second place "Best Place to Buy a New & Used Car" for four years in a row
- Even after you finish all the paperwork, we pledge to stand by your side throughout the miles ahead, alleviating all your financial and maintenance worries.
- Our owners are on site to better serve you.
- In an effort to guarantee you aren't burdened with used car anxieties, we back each of our pre-owned vehicles with a free 90 day warranty.
- When your car comes in for service, we provide you with a loaner car so you can continue to get about town.
- Each new vehicle is accompanied by a one year maintenance plan.
- We only staff our service center with ASE certified technicians, and so that they continue to keep up-to-date with all the best policies and principles, we continue to train; in the last year alone, we have spent $32,000 on training sessions.
- Because of our central location, we are only a quick drive from Edgefield and Augusta GA.
Thinking Master Chevrolet Cadillac is where you need to be? Then come join us here at our 3625 Richland Ave W location in Aiken, SC to experience the Master difference.